Construction Industry Workers – Red Cards & White Cards

Those working in the construction industry will hold a Red or White Card (confirms you have completed a Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCOHS1001A course).

The difference between them, is that the White Card is recognised throughout Australia, the Red Card is only recognised within Victoria, and no longer issued.

You can transfer your Red Card to a White card by contacting the original training provider (whom originally issued your Red Card), pay a fee and they will organise and process a new one for you. This can save you time and money in having to re sit a training course.