Aim to do more of what works best, rather than trying to be all things to all people:
- First Impressions, can be the most lasting – respond to enquiries promptly, and be smart, courteous and enthusiastic, without being overbearing.
- Reduce your clients pain points – solve problems, deliver the right service first time.
- Over deliver – go above and beyond expectations.
- Be personable and be personal – YOU are your businesses biggest asset, tailor your approach to your client, learn more about your client by asking open ended questions.
- Aim for customer loyalty – keep existing customers coming back, happy customers can be the best point of referrals to their family, friends and businesses.
Click link to read more: http://myob.com.au/blog/5-key-ways-to-keep-existing-customers-coming-back/
Source: Wargent, Pete. ‘5 Ways To Keep Existing Customers Coming Back’. The Pulse 2015. Web. 28 Jan. 2015.