Individuals, are you prepared for tax time?
To ensure a fast and easy turnaround time, make sure you have all of your information ready for your tax agent, this includes:
- PAYG Summaries
- Income related to private business income
- Interest earned from your bank or financial institution
- Dividend statements
- Private health insurance details
- Receipts for any work related deductions;
- travel or motor vehicle claims,
- rental property expenses,
- investment expenses,
- charitable donations
Employers, here are a few key dates to keep in mind:
1st July: Employer Superannuation Guarantee Contributions increase from 9.25 to 9.5%
Individual tax tables must be updated to reflect the new tax rates
14th July: All PAYG summaries must be issued to employees by this date
25th July: Quarter 4 April-June BAS due for lodgement (for entities who prepare own BAS)
14th August: All PAYG Statement Summaries to be lodged to the ATO.
25th August: Quarter 4 April-June BAS due for lodgement (for entity who lodge via a Tax Agent)
We can help you with your individual tax return, PAYG or BAS, contact our office if you have any questions, or wish to book an appointment with our tax agent.