Make a voluntary after-tax contribution to your super account before 30 June 2016 and if eligible your government co-contribution will be paid into an account by the ATO.
How much can I receive?
If you earn less than $35,454 in 2015-16 you may qualify for the full $500.
|Total Annual Income||Your after-tax contribution||Max Government co-contribution|
How do i qualify for a co-contribution boost?
Make a voluntary after-tax contribution to your super account this financial year
- Earn less than $50,454
- Be a permanent resident of Australia throughout 2015-16
- Earn at least 10% of your total income from employment activities or carrying on a business, or both
- Lodge a tax return this financial year
- Notify us of your Tax File Number
- Be aged under 71 on 30 June 2016
Contact your super fund now to find out how you can make a voluntary contribution.